Sunday, March 15, 2009

Gloat You Must


I didn't write much lately. Was terribly busy meeting deadlines and those tiring outstation visits, endless traveling and all.

Not even the big win over Real moved me to scribble my thoughts and admittedly, I have thrown the towel to the EPL challenge. A surprise overtaking manouvre at the last corner ala Valentino Rossi would only be a bonus, I said to myself.

But, a chance to gloat over MU? Hell, no way I would miss it.
Forget the drawn games. Forget everything else.
In arguably the biggest game in the universe, we thrashed MU 4-1 at their own turf. When did they ever lose in such embarassing manner so much so that they were countless empty seats near the end of the match? Talking about 'malu babi'. Yes, the MU supporters were in that kind of state. In Malaysia too, I would presume. Nobody would want to wear MU jersey to avoid those smirks, you know what I mean.

You have to go back to pre- independent for such results and could be needing another 50 years to witness such heights again. I could go on to narrate every tiny details in the colossal match but let just savour the win. It's priceless.

Ohh that boy Fernando. 2 seasons in and you're already a legend!

2 comments:

utusanlfc (Johardy Ibrahim) said...

You can always pick up back the towel. Or I can give you a new one. A real comfy. Not comfortable but confident! yahuuuu

kajang-today said...

thank you joe, adidas towel perhaps?