Thursday, December 18, 2008

Gunning Gooners

Was down with fever since last week and blog updating was the last thing on my mind, coupled with that disappointing draw with Hull last week compounding the grey matter.

I'm now back with a vengeance and what a better time to beat the crap out of Wenger's kids.
Watching the Reds toiled against Hull wasn't exactly what the doctors ordered!

To me, it was all plain negativity by Rafa that Liverpool again failed to nick 3 points at home. Playing 4-5-1 formation at home with Kuyt as the lone striker is a sure recipe for disaster and what a disaster it would have been if not for Gerrard's brace!

This Sunday, it'll be against Arsenal away and a win would eliminate Arsenal once and for all from the title race if they're not out of it yet.
Any words on Torres?

4 comments:

utusanlfc (Johardy Ibrahim) said...

aisehhh no wonder lah your last posting was BLACKOUT. It was literally speaking la for you. Dah sembuh dah kot? Hope you are fine now.

We need your blogging more seriously until Sunday. I have managed to stir some Arsenal fans with my own ammo. You can do the same. hehehe...

kajang-today said...

95% bro!
ok, ok will do. thanks.

rizal hashim said...

Blah lah utusan lfc and kajang-today, I'm not an Arsenal fan but I appreciate their game which to me is more attractive than what the Anfield faithful have to endure!

Anyway what do you guys think of the Champions League draw? Juande v Rafa! Benzema v Henry hhehehehe

Khan said...

welcome back ;-)