Thursday, August 28, 2008

SJI87 Community Bloggers Merdeka Teh Tarik Session 270808

(Jack Sparrow plugging away while Loose Cannon engrossing himself with an informer)

(Loose Cannon & Kajang-Today)


As Mother Nature wreaked havoc in most parts of KL late yesterday, the Merdeka TTS went ahead as scheduled at our "Blog House".
Although attendance was poor by our standard... SJI maaa, the MANY lucky attendees not bugged by TB* syndrome and foul weather were not disheartened, the rendezvous went just fine.

Views exchanged, pics snapped and secrets secretly told.

*TB- takut bini.

p/s Mat Taiwan will arrange a BUKA PUASA meet up. Details will be out soon.

1 comment:

rizal hashim said...

I don't think it's fair for you to accuse them of suffering from TB syndrome. It was raining cats and dogs and I had to drag my feet and beg my wife to let me go! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA