Monday, June 15, 2009

The Best There Is


I know, I know...I have neglected my blog. Truth is, I'm still heartbroken. Case of so near yet so far.
It took some cajoling from an armchair sportsman to revive my interest. Yeah...it's off season now and some are resorting to write political story just to kill time. Me, I did nothing.
Ronaldo was shipped out by SAF. Kaka left the fashion capital too for Los Blancos.
Who cares anyway? Galacticos or no, they will take some time to gel and could be in loggerheads with each other.

Next season will be our 20th without EPL title. It's been too long and I'm sure someday we would win it again. Next season perhaps? What is MU without CR7? That is 20 over goals short from their tally for they too relied on CR7 to provide some magic when the chips are down.

But we still have SG and FT. In my eyes, the latter is the best striker there is at this moment. Evidenced from his goals last night for Spain, there could not be many arguments about that.
He's the best there is and he'll bring back the title to Anfield after the lapse of 20 years.

Mark my word.

3 comments:

rizal hashim said...

That's the spirit bro, while working hard to earn your first millions, you can always jot down a few words in your blog. If you have writer's block, try writing about ManU for example hahahahahah

kajang-today said...

thank you!!!! it's making ends meet, not first million.
kais pagi makan pagi bro!

rizal hashim said...

kais pagi makan pagi tu aku